The Parties intend to form a matrimonial bond and, partnership agreement on the 13th day of September, 2013 as soon as Naya Pakistan is consummated.
- Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi of Imran Khan Road, Bani Gala, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri of 2505 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The parties intend to enter into an a bond of nikah according to the laws and customs of the noble sharia and it is their mutual desire to enter into this agreement, so that from the date of their matrimony, they will each continue to control their own containers, four wheel drives and Lear Jets. In addition, their present respective financial interests to remain unchanged and their bank accounts and financial interests underwritten by Zaheer ul Islam Esq. of Sensitive Accountants International, Inc.
Now it is hereby agreed as follows:
1. All property which belongs at the date of this agreement to each of the Parties and which is set out in Shcedule 1 and 2 of this agreement (the Property), is, shall be, and shall remain, the personal estate of that Party, including all interest, rents, and profits which may accrue from the Property, or gifts, donations or contributions of angels and / or of Allah SWT, shall remain forever free of claim by the other Party.
2. The intellectual property rights of both parties on the publications / gadgets / sportswear and coffee mugs and other merchandise bearing the labels Imam Abu Hanifa and Harry Potter will remain the sole franchise of the contracting parties respectively.
3. The agreement is binding following a completion of a marriage ceremony under the auspices of Raheel Sharif Esq. (Nikah conductor and Nikah Registrar).
4. In the event of separation or divorce, the household property, acquired after the matrimony shall nevertheless remain subject to division, either by agreement or judicial determination by an independent judicial commission headed by Nasir ul Mulk Esq. and not by Iftikhar M. Chaudhry Esq. who has no shame.
5. The parties have taken or have had the opportunity to take independent legal advice before signing this agreement from Pasha Associates Inc. Dubai, UAE.
6. The parties acknowledge that this agreement is entered into freely and voluntarily and both Parties fully understand the terms contained in it and are applicable whether they reside inside or out-with their respective containers.
7. The Parties have made to each other, full disclosure of their income, property and other financial resources as well as financial assets and obligations including their international progeny and domestic animals which each has now and is likely to have in the foreseeable future.
8. This agreement will be governed by the procedures and laws as laid down by the Judge Advocate General who will be the sole and final arbiter, notwithstanding the contents of clause 4, above.
9. This agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties, their successors, their inheritors, sponsors, guarantors, employers, conspirators and instigators.
May Allah SWT bring happiness and prosperity to this union.
Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi
Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
Facilitators and Guarantors:
Pasha Associates Inc. Dubai, UAE.